Non-glass portions of the New Seal-Rite Windows (including non-electric operators, locks, lifts, balance systems, hinges, handles, insect screens, weather stripping, exterior trim, sash and frame members) are warranted to be free from defects in manufacturing, materials, and workmanship for a period of eight (8) years from the date of purchase.
In the event a component other than glass fails as a result of a defect in manufacturing, materials or workmanship within the limited warranty period, the New Seal-Rite Windows, at its option, will provide a new sash or replacement parts to the New Seal-Rite Window— labor is included for a period of 24 months.
The glass in the New Seal-Rite Windows factory glazed windows is warranted to be free from defects in manufacturing, materials and workmanship for ten (10) years from the date of purchase by the glass manufacturer. It is also warranted not to develop, under normal conditions, any material obstruction of vision resulting from manufacturing defects or as a result of premature failure of the glass or organic seal for ten (10) years from the date of purchase by the glass manufacturer. This limited warranty on glass does not apply to special order glazings.
In the event a glass failure occurs as a result of a defect in manufacturing, materials or workmanship within the limited warranty period, the New Seal-Rite Windows will provide the appropriate replacement glass— labor is included for a period of 24 months. Such replacement parts or repair are warranted for the remainder of the original limited warranty period.
SPECIFIC ADDITIONAL EXCLUSIONS
In addition to any other limitations or exclusions in this Limited Warranty, the New Seal-Rite Windows shall have no obligation for product failure, damage or costs due to or related to the following:
• Product modifications or glass shading devices (e.g., glass tinting, security systems, improper painting or staining, insulated coverings, etc.).
• Units improperly assembled or improperly mulled by others.
• Failure due to the application of the New Seal-Rite Windows installed hardware.
• Failure to properly install the New Seal-Rite Windows hardware and/or exterior trim.
• Adjustments or corrections performed by installers other than the New Seal-Rite Windows authorized installers.
• Improper installation or use of any New Seal-Rite Windows after it/they have been removed from a building and re-sold and/or re-installed in a different building.
• Exposure to conditions beyond published performance specifications.
• Water infiltration other than as a result of a defect in manufacturing, materials or workmanship.
• Improper maintenance, such as use of brick wash, razor blades, sealants, sanding or improper washing.
• Failing to properly seal and maintain the exposed wood portions of a product by installers other than the New Seal-Rite Windows authorized installers.
• Chemicals or airborne pollutants, such as salt or acid rain.
• Delivery by others.
• Acts of God.
• Normal wear and tear.
ADDITIONAL ITEMS EXCLUDED FROM THIS LIMITED WARRANTY:
• Labor to replace sash, glass or other components after a period of 24 months from date of purchase.
• Labor and other costs related to the removal and disposal of defective product.
• Labor and materials to paint or stain any repaired or replaced product, component, trim or other carpentry work that may be required.
PRODUCTS NOT MANUFACTURED BY THE NEW SEAL-RITE WINDOWS.
• The performance of the low-maintenance exterior glass coating on products. Performance will vary depending on environmental conditions.
• Minor warping of wood and clad-wood windows. New Seal-Rite Windows may defer actions on any claim for warping for a period of up to twelve (12) months from the date of the claim in order to permit conditioning and equalization to humidity and temperature conditions.
• Slight glass curvature, minor scratches or other imperfections in the glass that do not impair structural integrity or significantly obscure normal vision.
• Rattling of grille bars within an air space.
• Insects passing through or around the insect screen.
• Tarnish or corrosion to hardware finishes.
• Service trips to provide instruction on product use.
Retain your final invoice. Your invoice contains all information needed to register your warranty.
To make a claim under this Limited Warranty, contact the New Seal-Rite Windows at:
New Seal-Rite Windows
8500 NW River Park Drive Suite 239B
Parkville, MO 64152
You may also reach us by phone at: